Learn Korean Through K-Pop
Korean American Center is offering a special three week “Learn Korean Through K-Pop” class. This Korean class is designed to expand your Korean language skills through music in a fun and entertaining way. Classes will begin December 1, 2016 from 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM in Irvine.
K-Pop, short for Korean pop, is a style of music originating from South Korea. It is the one of the fastest growing trend in the world that connects people to the Korean culture.
If you LOVE any of these K-Pop artists, then you will LOVE this Korean language class!
- Girl’s Generation
- and so much more!!
Learning Through Music is Fun!
This class will break down lyrics to some of your favorite songs. Sing along with your favorite artists. Not only is it fun, but it’s also an easy way to learn:
- Korean vocabulary
- Korean grammar
- Korean conversation
- Korean contractions
- Korean expressions and catchy phrases
Please note: this class will not teach Hangul (Korean Alphabet). You must already know Hangul in order to take this class. Click here for our Korean Fundamentals class information.
When Are Classes?
Classes will run every Thursday from 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM for three weeks.
1. Thursday, December 1, 2016
2.Thursday, December 8, 2016
3.Thursday, December 15, 2016
Classes will take place at Northwood Community Center in Irvine.
4531 Bryan Ave,
Irvine, CA 92620
The entire session is $49. We also ask that you bring one ream of white multipurpose paper. (You’ll be surprised at how much paper we go through!) All proceeds for this program go to support the Korean American Center. Registration is limited, so register today.
TERMS (Please read before registering):
- Registration is not complete until payment is received.
- Fees are non-refundable (except in the case of class cancellation by KAC). Please do not register if you are unsure.
- Fees are non-transferable to another semester. No Credits will be given for missed classes. Since we are a volunteer run organization, we do not have the administrative capacity to handle these requests.
- Please bring one ream of white multipurpose paper
- This class is intended for those who already know Hangul, if you do not know Hangul, please do not register for this class. We would love to have you attend our Korean Fundamentals Class in January. ♥
Posted on: November 7, 2016